- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk (I used fresh milk)
- 3/4 cup ripe mango puree
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat butter then add the sugar little by little until sugar is dissolved.
- Continue beating and add eggs one at a time. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine well all dry ingredients using a spatula or whisk.
- Make a well on the center and pour in the butter mixture. Mix or beat until well combined.
- Now add the mango puree and milk. Mix well, be careful not to over beat. This should take just one minute.
- You can use muffin pans or two 8" rounded pans or square pans.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Let the cake cool down to room temperature before frosting.
Source: Luto Luto Blog
Share It To Your Friends!