- 4 pieces large prawns
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vetsin
- 3/4 cup grated cheese
- 1 teaspoon calamansi juice
- 2 tablespoon bread crumbs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 medium sized onion, finely chopped
- Cook prawns in a little water over low fire for 1 hour.
- Cut shell at the back and scoop out meat. Set aside the shell.
- Chop meat coarsely.
- Saute onion in butter, lower heat and add flour. Stir well.
- Remove from heat and gradually add milk, egg yolk (slightly beaten), and half of the grated cheese.
- Season with salt, vetsin, and calamansi juice.
- Lastly, add the prawns meat.
- Continue cooking until mixture thickens.
- Fill prawns shell with cooked mixture, top with bread crumbs and the remaining grated cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven (375 F).
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until topping becomes golden brown.
Share It To Your Friends!