- 1 pc Fresh Salmon fillet
- 2 tbs fresh Garlic (crushed)
- 2 tbs fresh Celery (crushed)
- 2 tbs fresh Ginger Root (crushed)
- 1 tbs Honey (or Oyster Sauce optional)
- 1/8 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Wash and clean the salmon with cold water and wipe excess water on a kitchen towel.
- Lay the salmon on a baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Brush with honey or oyster sauce of your choice over the salmon.
- Sprinkle the crushed garlic, celery and ginger root over and ground black pepper.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.
Source: Kitchen Pie
Share It To Your Friends!