- 1 pound chicken wings
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- touch of oil for pan frying
- Heat up a touch of oil in a wok or frying pan over medium high heat and pan-fry the chicken wings until slightly golden and cooked through. Put the chicken wings in a bowl.
- Drain the rendered chicken fat into a bowl and wash your pan. You can skip this step if you’re not worried about black bits.
- Pour the rendered chicken fat back into your clean pan and cook the garlic on medium heat until slightly golden but not brown.
- Add the honey, soy sauce, pepper and chicken wings and mix well. Turn the heat up to medium high so the honey-soy-mixture bubbles, thickens and starts to turn into delicious caramel-sticky goodness. Enjoy hot!
Source: Momofuku For 2
Share It To Your Friends!