- 2 eggs
- 1 red bell pepper, slivered
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, sliced,
- 2 tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup malunggay leaves
- cheese, diced
- salt and pepper
- coconut oil
- Sauté the onion and garlic in a wok with a little coconut oil.
- Add the tomatoes, bell pepper, cheese, and malunggay leaves.
- Set aside on a plate.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl whisk the egg, seasoning it with salt and pepper.
- Fry the egg, giving it a good swirl so the egg spreads all over the pan thinly.
- Scoop the sautéed ingredients atop the egg, and fold.
Source: Recipes For Distraction
Share It To Your Friends!