- 1 pound large uncooked shrimp
- 5 Tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 Tablespoons salted butter, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- juice from half of a large lemon
- ½ teaspoon course Hawaiian sea salt (or coarse regular sea salt)
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- In a large skillet, over medium-low heat, add 4 Tablespoons olive oil and 2 Tablespoons butter. Let warm and stir until butter melts. Add garlic and saute for 1 minute until fragrant and caramelizes slightly.
- Add lemon juice, sea salt, pepper and paprika to skillet. Stir. Then add remaining oil and butter. Stir and continue to slowly cook for 2 minutes or so. Carefully, add shrimp to skillet.
- Cook shrimp in sauce for 3 to 5 minutes, on each side, until shrimp turns an orange/pink color. (Shrimp cooks very fast. Once you see that orange color on each side it is ready!)
- Serve shrimp over rice and pour sauce over the top. Enjoy!
Source: Life In The Loft House
Share It To Your Friends!