- 12 slices bread loaf
- 12 pieces strips hotdog
- 12 pieces cooked ham
- 24 pieces strips cheddar cheese
- 2 pieces egg, beaten
- Bread crumbs
- Cooking oil
- Cut off first the outer layer/skin of the bread for cleaner rolls.
- Flatten each slice of bread using the palm of your hand.
- Arrange 1 piece of ham, 1 strips of hotdog and 2 strips of cheese at one side and roll. Apply some pressure for a few seconds to hold and maintain the roll in shape.
- Deep the roll in the beaten egg then in the bread crumbs, ensure that the bread is uniformly coated with egg and bread crumbs.
- Keep aside until all the remaining slices of bread where finish coated with egg and bread crumbs.
- Heat generous amount of oil in a big frying pan until it start to smoke, set the stove to moderate to low heat.
- Carefully place each roll with the seam at the bottom of the frying pan. Fry for 1 to ½ minutes or until just browned and constantly flipping to maintain uniform cooking.
- When done remove from pan and drain oil in kitchen paper towels.
- Cut the roll in half crosswise, arrange in a platter and serve.
Source: My Bicol Recipe
Share It To Your Friends!