- 1 ½ lbs medium size squid
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium green chili pepper, minced
- ½ tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- Cut squid into rings and set aside.
- Add oil to a pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and saute until brown.
- Add onion and saute until translucent.
- Add squid and saute for 3 minutes, or until fully cooked while stirring frequently.
- Add tomatoes, chili pepper, sugar, soy sauce, and fish sauce.
- Simmer over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Season with pepper
- Serve hot with rice
Source: Lutong Filipino
Share It To Your Friends!