- 1/4 Kilo of Sitaw (cut at least 2 inches in length)
- 1/2 Kilo of Pork Belly or Liempo (cut into cubes)
- 1/4 Kilo of Shrimps (Shelled)
- Green Chili (Chopped)
- Cooking Oil
- Fish Sauce, Salt and Pepper
- Shrimp Paste
- Coconut Milk (Powdered or Canned)
- 1 cup of water
- In a pan, pour the cooking oil, sauté' garlic and onions.
- Add the ginger. After few minutes of sautéing, pour fish sauce. There's no exact measurement of the fish sauce or salt and pepper, it depends on how you like the taste.
- After pouring the fish sauce, add shrimp paste until it's cooked, unless the shrimp paste was already cooked or sautéed'.
- Now you can add the pork and cook it until its tender.
- When pork is tender enough, add shrimps and the chopped green chili’s.
- Sauté it for a minute and pour the mixture of one cup of water and the powdered coconut milk or in can.
- Once it boiled, pour the long beans or sitaw and cook it until it's half cooked. Or you can cook it very well.
Source: Pinoy Food Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!