- 1 lb. spaghetti noodles
- 32 oz pasta sauce
- 1 lb ground pork (you can use Italian sausage too)
- 14-16 oz smoked sausage (cheddar flavor is good), chopped into thin circles
- 1/3 cup banana ketchup
- 1/4 cup condensed milk(you can add more if u want to adjust sweetness)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small size onion, sliced thinly
- 2 tbsp oil
- oil for frying chopped sausages
- Cook pasta according to package instruction.
- In a small pan, fry the sliced sausages to make it a little crispy.
- In a large pot, heat 2 tbsp oil using medium heat. Brown the garlic. Add the onions and cook until soft and translucent.
- Add the ground pork and mix. Cook until evenly brown. Add salt and pepper.
- Pour the pasta sauce and mix thoroughly. Add the banana ketchup and condensed milk. Simmer on low-medium heat for about 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Add the fried sausages and continue simmering for another 5 minutes.
- Add 3-4 slices Velvetta cheese or Kraft American cheese. Keep stirring for about 2 minutes.
- Pour over spaghetti noodles and sprinkle some shredded cheese on top.
- Enjoy and don’t forget to share!
Source: Pinoy Favorites
Share It To Your Friends!