- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup baking powder
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 cups evaporated milk or water
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 3 large, whole eggs
- 4 tablespoons butter (melted)
- For Toppings: 1/2 box kraft eden cheese – cut into small strips
- In a mixing bowl, pour the flour, baking powder, sugar, and powdered milk then mix well. Add the evaporated milk, condensed milk, butter, and eggs then mix well until well blended. Set aside.
- In a puto molder, pour the batter until approximately 3/4 of it. Top it with cheese strips.
- Steam for 20-25 minutes. Remove the puto (that has now set) from the molder and put them in a serving plate. Ready to serve. Share and enjoy!
Share It To Your Friends!