- 400 gms chicken (boneless)
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tbsp soya sauce
- 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper
- salt as needed
- oil for deep frying
- For tempering
- 4 cloves of garlic( big)
- 2 green chillies
- 1/2 cup capsicum
- 2 onions (medium size)
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp chilly sauce
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp oil
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp corn starch +3 tbsp water
- Cut the chicken in cubes and marinade with the spices listed under "to marinate"
- Chop the veggies in the shape as shown in the above pic.
- Allow the chicken to marinate for 30 mints .
- Heat oil in a wok or kadhai ,and on medium heat fry the marinated chicken pieces.
- Take care not to over fry them as they turn to become hard.Drain the chicken pieces on a tissue paper .
- To a pan add oil and saute the garlic and green chillies followed by capsicum and onions.
- We don't want the onions to become soggy so don't saute them long .
- Just when the onions turn white add the chicken and saute for a minute.
- In a bowl mix all the sauces , vinegar and add to the chicken .
- Stir the chicken and sauces until they are mixed well .
- Make a slurry of the corn starch and add to chicken .Adjust salt accordingly .
- Allow the mixture to dry and gets well coated to the chicken.
- Serve hot immediately .
Source: Kitchen Herald
Share It To Your Friends!