- 2 lbs organic or free range chicken thighs and wings sliced once through the joint
- 1/2 cup grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 3 cups water
- 3 Tbsp wet tamarind mixed with 1/2 cup water, drained and set aside juice,
- 2 clumps bok choy, separated and sliced once crosswise (can be substituted to green papaya cut in cubes)
- Sea salt
- 1 Tbsp olive oil/coconut oil
- 2 tsp organic ginger powde
- Add olive oil to heated pan in a medium heat. Saute Ginger and Garlic until fragrant. Taking care not to burn Garlic.
- Add the chicken and brown all sides. Sprinkle Ginger powder on chicken to add in the browning method. It will take 6-8 minutes depending on the cut of the meat. Make sure the Ginger do not burn.
- Add 3 cups of water. Add sea salt. Bring to boil then simmer.
- Add Bok choy and Tamarind juice (if you are using Papaya cubes, simmer stew longer until papaya is fork tender.) Feel free to add more water if you want more soup in the stew.
- Season to taste.
Source: Primal Meet Tropical
Share It To Your Friends!