- 1 kilo chicken, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1-2 cup carrots, cut into cubes
- 1-2 cup potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1 /2 cup red bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 1 can whole mushroom, sliced
- 1 piece onion, sliced
- 3 pieces garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup cooking coil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 -1 tsp curry powder
- 2 cup thick coconut milk
- Clean cut chicken, drain well
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat cooking oil in a skillet. Add chicken and butter. Cook over medium heat.
- Cook chicken until done, then set aside
- Using the same skillet, pan fry potatoes and carrots. Set aside when cooked
- Get around 2 tablespoon of cooking oil on oil used for frying chicken and heat this in a saucepot.
- Saute' garlic and onion until transparent.
- Add cooked chicken, potatoes and carrots
- Add mushroom and bell pepper.
- Add coconut milk, season with salt and pepper.
- Simmer the chicken in the coconut milk until the sauce is thick and almost dry.
- Serve hot
Source: My Kitchen Collection
Share It To Your Friends!