- 1.5 lbs boneless chicken breast, halves
- 1 egg beatenhalf cup bread crumbs
- turkey bacon
- Swiss cheese slices (or mozarella)
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese (optional)
for the sauce:
- 2 cups water
- 1 chicken cube
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 can all purpose cream (or 2 tbsp sour cream plus half cup evaporated milk)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese, season with pepper and set aside.
- Pound the chicken breast into 1/4 thickness. Season with salt and pepper. Place 1 turkey bacon slice and 1 Swiss cheese slice on top of the chicken breast. Roll up the chicken breast, carefully dip the roll in egg wash and secure with toothpick.
- Sprinkle rolled chicken with seasoned bread crumbs. Bake in the oven at 350F for 35-40 minutes.
To make the sauce:
- Mix all the ingredients. Bring to boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove the toothpick from the chicken. Pour sauce over chicken, serve and enjoy!
Share It To Your Friends!