- 1 cup chicken meat (cooked, shredded)
- 2 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoon flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk (or thick coconut milk)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon vetsin
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 kilo cabbage shredded
- Drop shredded cabbage in boiling water with a little salt. Put off heat. After 3 minutes, drain. Set aside.
- Combine flour, salt, pepper, and curry powder. Melt butter in low heat, add flour mixture. Stir.
- When well blended, gradually add water and continue stirring until mixture is smooth.
- Add onion and chicken meat. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add milk. Stir until smooth and thickened. Add vetsin.
- Spread drained cabbage on plate.
- Make a hollow in the middle and pour the cooked chicken mixture.
- Serve hot.
Source: Pinoy Kamayan
Share It To Your Friends!