- 4 pcs Fresh Catfish Nuggets
- 1/2 cup of Rice (I use Botan Rice)
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1/3 cup Onion (crushed)
- 1/4 cup Garlic (crushed)
- 3 tbsp Ginger Root (crushed)
- 1 pc large Tomato (chopped)
- 1 1/2 tbsp of Sinigang Mix
- 1 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1/2 cup water
How to make Fermented Fish with Rice:
- Cook the rice as you normally cooked it.
- Wash and clean the fish thoroughly and scrub them with 1 tsp of salt.
- Place the cooked rice on medium bowl and put the other teaspoon of salt and mix.
- Layer the salted fish on the rice(leave some air on top) in a small glass bottle and close it tightly.
- Place it on a dry safe place and leave it for 7-10 days.
How to cook:
- Sauté garlic, ginger root and onion on a medium high heat.
- Add the tomato and continue to cook for 60 seconds.'
- Add the Fermented Fish with rice.
- Add water and let it boil a little and add the sinigang mix for another 30 seconds or so until it cooked just right on your taste.
Source: Kitchen Pie
Share It To Your Friends!