- 4 cups bok choy, chopped
- 10 pieces medium shrimps, shelled & cleaned
- 1/4 kilo pork, cubed
- 1 piece onion, diced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons, fish sauce
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- In a wok, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add onions and garlic, saute until onions are translucent.
- Add pork and cook until pork turns light brown in color.
- Add shrimps and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add bok choy and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, fish sauce and black pepper.
- Let the mixture boil and cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn off heat and serve.
Source: Hearty's Haven
Share It To Your Friends!