- 1.5 lbs ground beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup chopped carrots
- 1 tsp pickle relish
- 1/3 cup raisin
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- dash of pepper
- 2 eggs, boiled and then cut into wedges
- cheddar cheese, cut into sticks
- 1 can Vienna sausage, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Mixed all the ingredients in a bowl except for the boiled eggs, cheese and sausage.
- Flatten one cup of the ground beef mixture into the center of a square cut aluminum foil.
- Put 2 slices of egg, 2 stick of cheddar cheese and 2 slices of sausage at the center of the flattened ground beef mixture, forming a straight line at the center.
- Carefully roll the flattened ground beef using your two hands, placing them under the aluminum foil, folding each side to roll the ground beef and form a log.
- Roll the aluminum foil, make sure both ends are closed.
- Baked in the oven for an hour at 375F.
- Let the embutido stand in the oven for another 15 minutes after turning it off.
- When the embutido is cool enough, slice and enjoy!
Share It To Your Friends!