- 250 g lean beef, sliced thinly and into strips
- 250 g chicken breast, also sliced thinly and into strips
- 2 tbsps. cooking white wine
- 2 tbsps. corn flour
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (preferably Kikkoman)
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 large onion, sliced into rings
- 1/2 of a large red capsicum, sliced
- 250 g cauliflower florets
- 150 g sugar snap peas or snow peas
- 2 tsps. oyster sauce
- a few drops of sesame oil
- Marinate beef and chicken in wine and cornflour for about 30 minutes (or more if you have the extra time).
- Combine sugar and soy sauce. Set aside.
- Place cauliflower florets in a microwavable bowl with some water. Microwave on high for about 3 minutes. Drain water and set aside.
- In a large pan or wok, heat oil until very hot. Drop the meat all at once. Cook, stirring constantly, for about 5 minutes or until meat is brown. Drain any excess oil.
- Add soy sauce/sugar mixture, sliced onions, capsicums and sugar snap peas. Stir to combine well and cook for a further 2 to 3 minutes.
- Mix in oyster sauce and sesame oil. Stir in cauliflower florets (coat with the sauce).
- Serve immediately with rice (basmati is the best!). Enjoy!
Source: Heart Of Mary
Share It To Your Friends!