- 2 pcs Milkfish, 500 gms each
- 1 whole garlic, minced
- 2 medium-sized onions, minced
- 2 cayenne chili, deseeded and minced
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup red wine
- 1 whole lemon
- 4 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 6 slices of lemon
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt & Pepper
- Clean the fish, remove the gills, innards and scales. Slice from the back, from the head to tail.
- Preheat the oven for 5 minutes at 180F.
- Put 2 cloves crushed garlic and 2 lemon slices, seasoned with salt and pepper, inside each fish.
- Drizzle olive oil on the fish, and bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
- In a sauce pan, put olive oil, sauté the onion, garlic and cayenne chili until cooked. Add ½ cup red wine, reduce to half. Add the lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the fish in a serving plate, then spread the garlic and red wine sauce on top of the fish. Garnish with sliced lemon.
Share It To Your Friends!