- 1 1/2 pounds chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1-2 chipotle peppers + 2 tablespoons adobo sauce
- 1 1/4 cup panko
- 4 tablespoons ranch seasoning blend (homemade or store-bought)
- 1 lb. baby red potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoon oil
- cooking spray
- Position two racks near the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 425ºF. Line one of the baking sheets with parchment paper. Spray the other baking sheet with just a little cooking spray, set aside.
- CHICKEN: mince the chipotle pepper. One pepper will yield a mild flavor, two will make it spicy. Add the chipotle peppers, 1 tablespoon of adobo sauce, and 2 tablespoons of ranch seasoning to a medium bowl with the sour cream and whisk to combine. Place the panko in a shallow baking dish. Dip each of the chicken tenders in the sour cream mixture, then dredge in the panko and place the tenders on the parchment lined baking sheet. Spray the chicken with cooking spray, this will help crisp up the breadcrumbs.
- POTATOES: place the quartered potatoes in a large bowl, drizzle with 2 tablespoons of oil, 2 tablespoons of ranch seasoning, and 1 tablespoon of adobo sauce. Toss to combine. Spread the potatoes out onto the other baking sheet.
- BAKE: bake the chicken and potatoes for 16- 20 minutes carefully flipping halfway through. When you flip the chicken, be sure to spray the other side with cooking spray as well. The chicken is done when the inside temperature reads 165ºF . Depending on the size of the potatoes, they may require a few extra minutes in the oven. Mine were done in 20 minutes along with the chicken.
Source: Little Spice Jar
Share It To Your Friends!