- 2 pcs fish steaks
- A handful yellow ginger leaves
- 1 1/2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame seed oil
- 1 tbsp ginger, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp calamansi juice (or any mild citrus juice)
- 1 pinch salt
- dash ground pepper (optional)
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Lay the ginger leaves on the bottom of a steamer-proof container.
- Place the fish steaks on top, leaving space between each fish.
- In a bowl, mix together the sesame oil, soy sauce, citrus juice, salt, pepper, and onion powder.
- Pour the mixture over the fish.sprinkle the ginger and garlic on top of each fish.
- Cover the container tightly with foil and steam depending on your steamer's directions. (Mine took 30 minutes)
- Serve with hot white rice.
Source: My Sassy Chef
Share It To Your Friends!