- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 Tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch mixed with 1 Tbsp water
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 280 g fresh steamed chow mein noodles
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 450 g jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup snow peas, halved
- 1 cup cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 4 cloves garlic, minved
- 230 g baby bok choy
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Green onions, for garnish
- In a small bowl, combine the broth, oyster sauce, chili garlic sauce, soy sauce, cornstarch, and sesame oil; set aside.
- Cook chow mein noodles according to package instructions. Drain; set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook shrimp for about 1 minute per side until pink and opaque. Remove shrimp from skillet.
- In the same skillet, saute carrot, snow peas, mushrooms, and garlic until fragrant, 1-2 minutes. Add bok choy and continue to cook for another minute until greens have wilted. Stir in broth mixture and noodles.
- Cook, tossing the noodles frequently, until sauce has thickened and fully coated the noodles, about 5 minutes. Add shrimp.
- Divide into bowls and top with sesame seeds, green onions, and more hot sauce, if desired.
Source: Port And Fin
Share It To Your Friends!