- 2 kg ube or purple yam, peeled, boiled and finely grated
- 2 3/4 cup coconut cream
- 2 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 300 ml + 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 2-4 Tbsp butter or margarine, room temperature
- 1/2 cup cheese, grated
- In a large pan, combine coconut cream and sugar. Cook it over medium-high heat (uncovered), stirring frequently. Once boiling, lower the heat into medium. Let it simmer (uncovered) for another 30-40 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Once the size of the bubbles becomes big, add in the grated ube. Mix well.
- Add in the condensed milk and butter/margarine.
- Add in the cheese.
- Cook and stir it until the mixture becomes thick and sticky (about 30-40 minutes). The mixture won't fall when you lifted the laddle.
- Put it in a plate and let your creative side do the wonders. Mold it to whatever shape you like.
Source: Wow To Life
Share It To Your Friends!