- 2 blocks of Tofu, cut into cubes
- 1 cup button Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced diagonally
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 small green/red Bell Pepper, sliced diagonally
- 1 stalk/piece Onion Leeks, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 small Carrot, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 6 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup Bean Sprouts (togue)
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a frying pan, heat oil and deep fry tofu until golden brown. Drain and let cool.
- In a wok, saute garlic, onions, mushrooms, carrots, bell pepper.
- Cook until veggies are half-cooked.
- Add oyster sauce and water.
- Add fried tofu and bean sprouts. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Then add the onion leeks.
- Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
- Transfer to serving plate. Serve it hot!
Source: Tayantangan Ni Abia
Share It To Your Friends!