- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- ½ large white onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup chopped red bell pepper
- ½ cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup halved brussels sprouts
- 1 cup mini carrots
- 1-1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 1-1/2 cups cooked brown rice
- Place sliced chicken in a large resealable baggie with 2 tablespoons brown sugar and 1 tablespoon soy sauce. Let marinate for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, prep your veggies and cook the rice according to package directions.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large wok or skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken along with the marinade. Sauté chicken until no longer pink in the middle, about 8 minutes. Remove chicken to a separate bowl and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sriracha, minced garlic, soy sauce, brown sugar, and rice wine vinegar. Add to the hot wok, still on medium-high heat, and then add all of the veggies except for the edamame. Let veggies sauté until just tender, about 10-15 minutes. Add edamame and chicken and let sauté another 5 minutes. Stir in the cooked brown rice.
- Add additional soy sauce and/or sriracha sauce to get to desired saltiness and spice. Serve.
Source: The Baker Mama
Share It To Your Friends!