- 1kg lamb riblets
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (I used demerara sugar)
- 1/2 cup light soy sauce
- 1/2 cup dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce (ketchup)
- 1 star anise
- 2 slices fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 red chilli, roughly chopped
- Pre-heat the oven and grill to 200°c.
- Combine all the ingredients for the marinade in a small saucepan and allow to simmer for 10 minutes until it’s reduced slightly.
- Place the lamb riblets on a roasting rack over a roasting tray and brush liberally with the marinade.
- Place the riblets in the oven and allow to cook for 30-45 minutes, turning every 7-10 minutes and brushing with the marinade everytime you turn them.
- When the riblets are cooked, serve them with chips/potato wedges and salad.
Source: Simply Delicious
Share It To Your Friends!