- 4 chicken thighs
- 2oz (60gr) mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tbs paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tbs flour
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 cup (4oz, 125gr) chicken stock
- 1/4 cup (2oz, 60gr) red wine vinegar
- 1 tbs tomato paste
- 2 tsp cornstarch (corn flour, maizena) dissolved in 2 tbs water
- Roughly chop onion. Mince garlic. Trim and chop mushrooms. Combine flour, paprika and cumin in a plastic food bag. Add chicken thighs and shake well to coat.
- Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken thighs and brown on both sides, about 5 minutes. Move to the side. Add mushrooms, onion, garlic and any remaining paprika mixture. Sauté 5 minutes. Add stock, vinegar, tomato paste and stir to combine.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- To finish: Remove thighs to a small platter. Dissolve cornstarch in water. Increase heat under sauce, add cornstarch and stir until thickened and clear. Spoon sauce over chicken thighs and serve.
Source: Thyme For Cooking
Share It To Your Friends!