- 200 g Del Monte Spaghetti, cooked
- 10 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pouch (250 g) Del Monte Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce
- 1/3 cup coarsely crushed chicharon (pork crackling)
- 2 large tinapa (smoked fish), fried and flaked
- 1 pc egg, hard-boiled, shelled then chopped
- 2 stalks green onions, chopped
- Saute garlic until brown. Set aside half for topping. To the remaining half, add Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce and 1/4 cup water. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Blend with Del Monte Spaghetti, half of chicharon and half of tinapa. Place on a serving platter. Top with eggs, green onions, remaining garlic, chicharon and tinapa.
Source: Various Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!