- 1/4 kilo lean beef, sliced thinly into strips
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 12 pcs sitaw, cut 1" long
- 1 can (227 g) Del Monte Tomatoe Sauce
- 50 g sotanghon, cut 2" long
- 3 squares (250 g) tokwa, cut into strips
- 2 heads (100 g) pechay, sliced
- Season beef with 1 Tbsp sugar, 2 Tbsp soy sauce and 1/4 tsp pepper. Saute onion and beef in oil until brown. Add 5 cups water, 1-1/2 tsp iodized salt (or 1-1/2 Tbsp rock salt) and 1/8 tsp pepper. Cook for 25 minutes or until tender.
- Add sitaw and Del Monte Tomatoe Sauce. Simmer for 10 minutes. Add sotanghon and tokwa. Cook for 5 minutes. Add pechay. Simmer for 3 minutes.
Source: Various Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!