- 2 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cut in half
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, cut in half, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cup (8oz, 240gr) chopped tomatoes
- 1/3 cup sliced green olives
- 1/2 cup (4oz, 120ml) chicken stock
- 1 tbs olive oil
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add peppers, onion and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add chili powder, garlic,and sauté briefly.
- Push vegetables to the sides of pan and add chicken. Sauté until chicken starts to brown.
- Add tomatoes, chicken stock, bay leaves, cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Uncover and cook another 10 minutes, until pan juices start to thicken.
- Remove bay leaves, stir in olives and serve.
Source: Thyme For Cooking
Share It To Your Friends!