for the meatballs
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 cup panko
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 eggs
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- ⅔ cup hoisin sauce
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- first, make the meatballs
- preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- in a large bowl, combine the beef, sesame oil, panko, ginger, eggs, garlic, and scallions.
- use your hands to make small balls out of the mixture, about 1 to 2 inches in diameter, and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- bake the meatballs for 10-15 minutes, until they are cooked through.
- meanwhile, make the sauce
- in a medium bowl, combine the hoisin sauce, rice vinegar, garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, and ground ginger.
- once the meatballs are finished baking, pour the sauce over them and stir them so that they are coated completely. serve immediately, garnished with sesame seeds and/or more scallions.
Source: With Love And Cupcakes
Share It To Your Friends!