- 1/4 lb pork, thinly sliced
- 1 large egg plant, chopped
- 1 medium-sized bitter melon, chopped
- 1/4 lb squash, chopped into 2×1 inch cubes
- 3 pieces large tomato, sliced
- 1 piece onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp ginger, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 6 to 8 pieces okra
- 1 bunch string beans, cut in 3 inches length
- 4 tbsp shrimp paste
- 1 cup water
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- salt and pepper
- Heat the pan and put the cooking oil.
- When oil is hot enough, saute the garlic, ginger, onion, and tomato
- Add the pork and cook until color turns light brown (about 5 to 8 minutes)
- Put-in the shrimp paste and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add water and bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until pork is tender
- Put-in the squash and cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until texture becomes soft
- Add the remaining vegetables and mix with the other ingredients.Simmer for 5 minutes or until all the vegetables are cooked. (Do not overcook the vegetables)
- Serve hot with steamed white rice. Share and Enjoy!
Source: Filipino Food Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!