- 1/2 k. sotanghon noodles, soaked
- 1/2 k. canton noodles
- 1/4 k. pork
- 1 cup pork liver
- 1 pc. chicken breast
- 1 cup shrimp, shelled and de-veined
- 2 pcs. bay leaves
- 1 tsp. peppercorns
- 1 medium size onion, quartered
- 1 pc. Chinese chorizo, sliced crosswise
- 1/2 head garlic, chopped
- 1 medium size onion, chopped
- 1/2 small cabbage, shredded
- 1 medium size carrot, cut into thin strips
- 100 g. green beans, sliced diagonally
- 1/4 cup tengang daga (black ear fungus)
- 2-3 stalks wansoy, chopped
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3-4 stalks spring onions, chopped
- cooking oil
- black pepper
- In a sauce pan boil pork, pork liver and chicken with bay leaves, quartered onion and peppercorns until tender.
- Remove pork, pork liver and chicken from sauce pan drain and let cool, set aside stock.
- Cut pork, pork liver into strips and shred chicken breast. Soak tengang daga (black ear fungus) until re-hydrated, drain, trim hard stems and cut into small pieces, set aside. In a wok sauté garlic and onion, add in Chinese chorizo pork, pork liver, chicken, shrimp, tengang dagaand soy sauce, stir cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add 4-6 cups of stock let boil and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
Source: Filipino Food Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!