- 1 large red tomato, diced finely
- 1/2 onion, diced finely
- 1/2 cup of finely diced pineapples
- 15 mint leaves, torn
- 1 red chili, chopped finely (or a few spoons of Thai chili sauce)
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- You can put all the ingredients for the salsa in a food processor to keep things easy.
- But if you want to have a bit of a texture in the dish it is recommended to cut things by hand.
- Mix all the ingredients together well and let it sit for 15 minutes before topping it on your pan fried salmon.
- The salsa also goes very well with steaks.
Source: The Daily Roar
Share It To Your Friends!