- 3-4 lbs boneless pork shoulder, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 2/3 cup cane vinegar
- 1/3 cup tamari
- 10 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp black peppercorns
- 5 whole bay leaves
- Combine the pork, vinegar, tamari, garlic, peppercorns, and bay leaves in a resealable plastic bag and marinate overnight.
- Preheat your oven to 275F. In a deep baking dish, place the pork and its marinade, and cover snuggly with tinfoil. Bake for 1 hour.
- Increase the oven heat to 425F, and remove the tin foil cover. Bake for 1 more hour, turning the pork pieces and spooning some sauce over the pork every 15 minutes.
- Serve with white rice and your favorite vegetable side (we typically enjoy this meal with Simple Chinese Greens), spooning the sauce over the pork just before serving.
Source: The Domestic Man
Share It To Your Friends!