- 85g light soft brown sugar
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled & stoned (or 1 850g tin of sweetened Kesar Mangos)
- 3 tablespoons ginger juice
- 1 red chilli, deseeded & chopped
- 100ml limejuice
- 50ml honey
- Place the mangoes, ginger juice, chilli, lime juice and honey into a blender (I use a Froothie Optimum 9200) and puree until absolutely smooth. Add the sugar and buzz again until mixed.
- Transfer the puree into an ice cream maker and churn according to the manufacturers instructions. Freeze.
- When ready to eat, take the sorbet out of the freezer about ten minutes or so before you’re ready to eat it – this will make it much easier to scoop!
Source: Smarter Fitter
Share It To Your Friends!