- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1/3 cup dark molasses
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted, and finely diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1-1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, whisk tomato sauce, tomato paste, sugar, molasses, vinegar, onion powder, garlic powder, and paprika. Bring sauce to a low simmer, then remove from heat and place in a blender with mango. Blend on medium speed until completely smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste, cool sauce and then store in refrigerator until ready to use (or up to 1 week)
- Make the chicken. Pat chicken dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper to taste. Grill chicken over medium-high heat, turning occasionally until chicken registers 165F degrees. During last 10 minutes of cooking, start brushing chicken with BBQ sauce. Once chicken is done, brush with additional sauce. Enjoy!!
Source: Whole And Heavenly Oven
Share It To Your Friends!