- Taro leaves – shredded from its veins
- Taro stem – cleanly cut
- Coconut milk (first and second extraction )
- Pork belly (fats)
- Chili (long green)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot, put together pork belly fat, dried fish, garlic, onion, ginger, coconut milk (second extraction). Add the taro stems.
- Simmer in low heat until taro stems becomes soft and the water evaporates.
- Add the taro leaves.
- Add in the coconut milk (first extraction). Simmer under low heat until liquid dries out.
- Put the green long chili. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cook for another 3 minutes.
- Then, it is ready to serve.
Source: The Daily Roar
Share It To Your Friends!