Grilled Asian Pork Chops
- ½ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup oyster sauce
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4-6 Pork Chops
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- Vegetable Oil to coat the grill
- 12 oz. linguine or spaghetti (I used angel hair pasta)
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons rice vinegar (or red wine vinegar)
- 3 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 Tablespoons canola oil
- ½ teaspoon sriracha or hot chili oil
- 4 whole green onions, diced (can also substitute 8 diced chives)
- Combine all of the marinade ingredients and pour them in marinading vessel. I like to use ziplock bags and add my pork chops right in!
- Marinade the pork chops for 20-30 minutes if time allows. Meanwhile, prepare the sesame noodles and keep warm.
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat. Make sure the grill is nice and clean. Lightly oil the grate and add the pork chops, resisting the urge to move them around, poke them, etc
- Cook the chops on each side for about 5-6 minutes per side and let them rest for 5 minutes for ultra-moist pork chops.
- Slice them up and lay them on a bed of sesame noodles. Top with Green onions or chives and enjoy!
- *This marinade makes 1.5 cups, enough for 4-6 Pork Chops*
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl while you cook the pasta according to package instructions.
- Drain the pasta and immediately toss with this sauce. Garnish with green onions and top with some grilled pork.
Source: The Cozy Cook
Share It To Your Friends!