- 2 bunches of water spinach (kangkong), chopped
- 200g ground pork (optional)
- 2 tbsp shrimp paste bagoong
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup coconut cream (kakang gata)
- 2-4 pcs red chillies, sliced with seeds (use whatever suits you :D we like it very hot!)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a wok, sauté garlic and onion.
- Add ground pork and cook while continuously stirring for 5 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and simmer for 15 minutes in medium high heat, at this stage coconut milk will be reduced and thick.
- Add shrimp paste and water spinach, stir for 3 minutes.
- Add coconut cream and chillies and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper then serve.
Source: Tayantangan ni Abia
Share It To Your Friends!