- 2 siling labuyo, chopped
- 3 clove garlic, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup sitaw, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 6 cups young langka, sliced
- 3 tablespoons ginger slivers
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups gata (pangalawang piga)
- 2 cups fresh gata (unang piga)
- In a large skillet or wok, heat oil and sauté garlic, onions and ginger for 8 minutes. It will smell. Mix in langka.
- Mix in 2 cups gata (coconut milk) and bring to a boil. Then let simmer for 10 minutes. Mix in 2 cups fresh gata (coconut chunks) and salt and pepper.
- Let simmer for 10 minutes. Mix in sitaw and labuyo. Cover and simmer for 8 minutes.
- Continue to simmer until the sitaw cooks and the sauce is the consistency you like.
- Serve hot.
Source: Filipino Food Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!