- 2 lb beef flank steak
- 2 tablespoons Chinese Five Spice Blend
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- Whisk the Five Spice Blend and salt together to combine.
- Rub the Five Spice Blend over the flank steak covering both sides.
- Place on a platter, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or up to 8 hours.
- Preheat the grill.
- Brush both sides of the flank steak with teriyaki sauce.
- Grill the flank steak for 4-5 minutes over high heat. Flip the steak over and brush with more teriyaki sauce.
- Grill for an additional 5 minutes for medium rare or until desired degree of doneness.
- Transfer to a platter, cover and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Slice across the grain and serve immediately
Source: The Suburban Soapbox
Share It To Your Friends!