- 500g fish fillet (Cream Dori or labahita), cut 2 inches wide, 2 inches long
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper
- 200g tofu, cubed (or more)
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled/minced
- 2 small onions, sliced
- 2 tbsps all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsps cornstarch, diluted in ½ cup water
- 1 cup Button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium carrot, sliced
- 1 cup leeks, sliced
- 2 tablespoons black beans/tausi
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 cup water (or juice of canned mushroom)
- 2 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- ½ tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 cup Young Corn (canned), sliced
- Few slices of ginger (about a thumb)
- Marinate sliced fish fillet in Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper for 30 minutes. Roll fillets in all-purpose flour, fry until slightly brown, set aside; Do the same to your tofu, set aside.
- Mash black beans/tausi. Heat pan with cooking oil, saute garlic, onion, and then add tausi, sauté for 5 minutes, then add water (or liquid from the canned mushroom), let it simmer for 5 minutes. Then add carrots, young corn – stir for awhile, then the mushrooms and leeks. Add oyster sauce and sesame oil, ginger and the diluted cornstarch. Season to taste (add salt or soy sauce and if you want, a bit of sugar).
- Then add the fried fish fillets and tofu into the sauce. Serve hot with rice.
Source: Techie Mom In The Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!