- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 200g/7 oz pork loin, sliced thinly
- 100g/1 cup of each carrot, green beans and cabbage, sliced thinly
- 3 tbsp +1 tbsp soy sauce
- 125 g/ 4 oz shrimp
- 250g/8 oz egg noodles
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 lime, quartered (optional)
- 2 green onions, sliced
- In a deep pan or a wok heat vegetable oil over medium heat, then add onion, garlic and cook for 1 minute, then add pork, a pinch of salt and stir fry until pork is cooked for about 5 minutes.
- Add carrots, green beans and cabbage, soy sauce and shrimp, stir to combine and cook on medium-high heat for 7 minutes stirring occasionally until the vegetables are tender but still slightly crisp.
- While your vegetables are cooking, prepare the noodles according to package directions. They take 4 minutes on average.
- Drain the noodles and add to the pan, toss everything together, taste and add an additional tablespoon of soy sauce and a teaspoon of sesame oil, sprinkle with sliced green onion.
- Serve with lime quarters.
Share It To Your Friends!