- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ pound lean beef, cut into 1" pieces
- ½ pound boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1" pieces
- ½ pound chorizo sausages, cut into 1" pieces
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- 2 bay leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 potatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup green beans, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 small can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained
- Heat oil in a large wok or skillet, add meats, onion and garlic and stir-fry until lightly browned. Stir in chicken stock, tomatoes, and tomato paste.
- Season with salt and pepper, and add bay leaves. Transfer to a crockpot on low setting. Simmer for 3 hours.
- Add potatoes, green beans and chickpeas and continue simmering for 1 hour. Serve with steamed rice. Serves 4.
Share It To Your Friends!