- 1 teaspoon oil
- 4-6 ounces shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1-inch ginger, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce or salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- scallions, for garnish (optional)
- In a small pot, add oil and saute shallot, garlic and ginger for 2-3 minutes. Stir in turmeric and cook for a minute.
- Add coconut milk and bring to a simmer, then add shrimp, fish sauce (or salt) and white pepper. Cook for 5-6 minutes, or until shrimp is cooked.
- Turn heat off and stir in lime juice. Garnish with scallions.
Source: Wishful Chef
Share It To Your Friends!