- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced into wedges
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 scallions, sliced into 1" pieces
- Beat the eggs in a small bowl; season with vinegar, salt, and sesame oil. Beat lightly to combine.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a well-seasoned wok or large non-stick skillet set over medium heat. Add the eggs and scramble until just set. Scoop out onto a plate and set aside.
- Sprinkle the tomatoes with the sugar, then add to the hot wok along with the scallions (add a touch more oil if the pan is looking dry). Stir-fry until the tomatoes have softened; 2 to 3 minutes.
- Return the eggs to the pan and toss well. Taste and add salt as needed. Serve hot.
Source: The Wanderlust Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!