- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless chicken thighs
- Optional garnish: 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- In a small bowl, whisk the soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, onions, vinegar, and garlic. Add the marinade to a zip top bag. Add the chicken and seal the bag.
- Massage the chicken from the outside of the bag for 20 seconds, place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Heat an oiled grill pan on medium high heat.
- Cook the chicken for approximately 5 minutes on each side or until cooked.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over the chicken.
Source: Kitchen Explorer
Share It To Your Friends!